All Cakes That I have Baked

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

Monday, August 31, 2009

THE ONE WHO LOVES TO BAKE AND COOK - About me

Posted by Fiona-Faith-Chong at 1:17 PM

I believe my theme has already divulged the notion of this website. I'll have you know a strong passion when it comes to food, and so i will be brusque. Without further enlightenment, i indisputably welcome all the connoisseurs and bon vivant out there to have a look at my website so that we can exchange thoughts and ideas. I welcome all criticisms as long as it's relevant to gourmet.


Here's a little information about me ~~~

I have no favorites when it comes to food. Simply put, i adore all kinds of cuisines ~ from different exquisite nations' culinary to sweet and extraordinary desserts, anything you can name i will try it. And if i am given the opportunity to learn the recipes, i would get my hands on them and master the technique of pastry-cooking. And one fine day, i will surely be engaging myself in this industry and have a business of my own.

However, due to the fact that i am in employment and i am not ready to give up that remuneration as of yet, my future plan will have to be put on hold for the time being. On the contrary, i am taking every chance to save up in order for my dream to come true so i will be striving hard. Aside from the wages that i earned, i also have a little business going on where i can created a lot of new recipe. It will be a start up for my future business as well because i get to advertise my chef skills and at the same time amplify my capital. (Am i a genius or what??) But i must say things are never as successful that you want it to be because sometimes the food that i made turned out to be imperfect. Aaahh... that's when i will feel dejected and wanted to just give up; i mean why should i compensate my leisure time and beauty rest for failure... Then again, at the back of my head something will always tell me not to let go of my dream.. Probably my conscience... That's why i always believe that, "There is no failure except in no longer trying". Besides i can't disappoint my friends, family and all the customers that had always supported me. All the encouraging words and good comments really took the pain away and i can see my gloomy world becoming bright and shiny again anticipating for success.

I named my blog "Taste of Heaven" because i hope that all the cookery that i made will make you feel like you are in heaven. The moment when you have a mouth-watering food in your hand and you close your eyes when you take the first bite, your face would slowly break into a smile and you slowly savor the scrumptious delight in your mouth. And then you exclaimed, "Mmmmmmmmm, i think i am in heaven", as you feel yourself floating in heaven.. i know, i know... its sound exaggerating right, but i hope my customer will feel the love from the food that i made because i cook from my heart.

Have a wonderful day!

Cheers!

0 comments on "THE ONE WHO LOVES TO BAKE AND COOK - About me"